BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年2月7日星期日

Frenz xD

Yeah ^^
My frenz are come back jor xD
But after CNY they all wan go back le ><
But nvm lo..They come back also is good thing le xD because finally they all are come back le xD
Not 1 ppl come oni oh..is all come le..xD
Hope faster CNY because we can join 2gether le..
And play 2gether..HaHa xD
2day when i go to swim..i was taken aback because i saw my frenz..
I am happy xD but also got not happy..because when i go 2 swim...
They all STUN me at water >< form them de xD
But also can say not BULLY..is PLAY oni..
Because i was always like that de..all ppl scold and whack me...
I also no diu them de..unless that ppl make me angry lo...
But so less % they all will make me angry de..
Because i also 习惯 le..sometime i will fell myself SOTSOT de..haha xD
HeHe..

0 评论: